At Bookable we believe in helping your business succeed. While we provide workshops and on-going consultancy, we have created a CRM to help our own clients put our business advice into action. Our goal is to create the worlds first business management platform – meaning you will be able to run your small business from one spot.
Phase 1 early adopters receive access for £15 a month for the life of their account.
How does it work?
As we roll out functionality in subsequent phases, the price will increase for new users until we reach our complete product goal. Early adopters will always remain at the price level they began with.
It is our thank you for helping us as we help you.
What’s the plan?
Currently we are at Phase 1 (£15/month) which provides you with:
1. A simple CRM – keep track of clients with tasks & notes
2. Book appointments with our booking system (linked to your website & CRM)
3. Collaborate with other small business owners by sharing tasks (project management)
and integrate calendars
March 2020 – Phase 2 (£27/month) we will be adding:
1. Automated sales pipelines that create your tasks for you (no need to update the CRM manually)
2. Business analytics – a business plan that integrates with your CRM to keep
on track to your revenue goals
3. Bookable profile & business directory to help you advertise your business
July 2020 – Phase 3 (£43/month) we will be adding:
1. A content calendar to schedule posts to social media accounts
2. Invoice your client directly from the platform (integrating with quickbooks / xero)
3. Send a proposal to a client.
October 2020 – Phase 4 (£67/month) we will be adding:
4. The bookable app – Bookable CRM functionality on the go